livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 11 Best Foods You Aren?t Eating
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:23:38 -0800 (PST)

Paul, do you have opinions on making a root cellar in sand in E TX? I've
asked locals and get nothing. People are still mostly in denial and you don't
want to say too much.
I bought purslane seed. Do you have much research as to how much it actually
will replace the oil sources? I love the plant itself and named one of my
dogs after it/the character of Scarlett Johannsen in A Love Song For Bobby
Long:)