livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Michael Pollan Fixes Dinner

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Michael Pollan Fixes Dinner
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:50:48 -0700

I don't want to leave the impression I'm against all the value added products
growers put there efforts into. It's just that my own focus is on fresh local
produce people cannot get in stores. In stores produce sits on the shelf
longer. That's what makes farmers markets unique and brings in customers.
Otherwise they wouldn't exist.