livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Minimum Tools For Small-Time Garden Farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Minimum Tools For Small-Time Garden Farming
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:24:11 -0500

I would love to see pictures of what you are doing.  This year marks the 1st year I will be trying to grow like this fully. I was learning my land before. I have the raised beds and the soil is in pretty good shape now.
This is something I am hoping to learn to do, to feed my family and maybe bring stuff to the soup kitchen to share..