livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Antibiotics (was Re: Sustainable Table Issues)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Tommy Tolson <healinghawk@earthlink.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Antibiotics (was Re: Sustainable Table Issues)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:21:57 -0600

That's as radical as saying to quit tilling the soil.
Just these two behavioral changes might save our species.
If enough of us do them, we buy time to figure out how to
nonviolently seize society's decision-making process from
corporations and return to valuing the priceless.
By maturing our culture to interdependence?
The meek may even inherit the earth while it's still viable.
No one can force us to do/not do either.
Knowing what's at stake, it's a choice we each have.

Smiles.
Tommy