livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Wood does belong in the soil?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Angus MacLeod <afionnmc@yahoo.ca>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Wood does belong in the soil?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:35:20 -0800 (PST)

A good point. There's no paint of any kind on the vast majority of it, but I'm carefully removing the few pieces that have anything at all on them. At the time the barn was built people in this area could generally afford paint for their houses but not the outbuildings, so nothing at all was put on them.