livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Hydroponics & Soil Organisms/brix

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Hydroponics & Soil Organisms/brix
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 22:28:38 -0700

Okay - maybe a stretch but if you read rex's info from the other day, apparently he can and did do just that.  Its just a question if you want to do it or not.  Gayla apparently is getting excellent brix results using the information from Aglabs.  I am using Thomas's method and getting very good results this year.  They are all different methods and if you are getting excellent brix you are doing the right thing.

I totally love your methods  Paul.  and I am sure you are getting that kind of brix on your tomatoes as well as your carrots et all.  There are many paths to high brix but high brix is the only path I know of to get really healthy food, soils and people.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman