livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Spies in the Farmers Market

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Spies in the Farmers Market
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:16:54 -0600

I agree with the first part but the second part was totally uncalled for. Eating fresh tomato right off the vine in front of your group. Oh, for shame. hehehe

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who
falsely believe they are free." Johan W. von Goeth (1749-1832)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>