livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 182, Issue 5

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Daniel Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 182, Issue 5
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:41:19 -0600

Thanks, Laura.
It seems like the battle against Monsanto is tilting at windmills sometimes, but we gotta do what we can. I get most of my stuff from Fedco, but we need the reminder to check our other sources, too.

The rBGH story has really gotten buried, hasn't it? ;-(

Dan C.
http://www.naturecreekfarm.com
Belgium,WI

P.S. 'cow girl'?