livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] WHY DON'T WE WANT PEOPLE TO FARM?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] WHY DON'T WE WANT PEOPLE TO FARM?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:37:42 -0500

I'll take a stab at the why.  Small farmers eat better and on a whole are healthier - translation . . . the health profession stands to lose LOTS of money if everyone starts growing and eating home grown.
Norma

We have decided to make it easier for ConAgra and harder for family farms.
The question is why.

*Yes, they still exist.

--
I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in tune once more.

~ John Burroughs

visit our farm site
at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/ visit our stores at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=2738