livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Update to Harvey's website #1 is vermicomposting

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Update to Harvey's website #1 is vermicomposting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:11:10 -0500

Hi All,

Just a heads-up to let you know I will be adding a *big* backlog of new material to my website between now and the end of the calendar year (I hope!)--all the stuff I've written for Mother Earth News, Backyard Poultry, and Countryside in the past year, plus more. New stuff will be listed in a highlighted box on the Home page:
www.themodernhomestead.us

The first new article I put up describes our approach to vermicomposting here at Boxwood, since there have been so many inquiries about that subject.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

I truly believe that as long as we have not found peace with the soil, we
won't find peace above the ground. That as long as we justify the
exploitation of any organism, other exploitations will follow and we will
remain parasites, consuming more than participating, and spiralling into
entropy until we commit mass suicide. ~Emilia Hazelip

  • [Livingontheland] Update to Harvey's website #1 is vermicomposting, Harvey Ussery, 11/10/2008