livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Handcrafted broadfork available

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Handcrafted broadfork available
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:33:05 -0500

Hi All,

I recently "met" via my website contact form Larry Cooper, a traditional blacksmith who has designed a really impressive broadfork. (Larry contemplates making other hand tools in the future.)

Please see the page I put up on my website about Larry and the story of his broadfork (first page of a new section on Tools):
http://www.themodernhomestead.us/article/Handcrafted+Broadfork.html

And note that if you want to *buy* one of Larry's handcrafted broadforks, you can order one from his site, linked on the page above.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

I truly believe that as long as we have not found peace with the soil, we
won't find peace above the ground. That as long as we justify the
exploitation of any organism, other exploitations will follow and we will
remain parasites, consuming more than participating, and spiralling into
entropy until we commit mass suicide. ~Emilia Hazelip