livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Aspiring food and energy self-reliant community

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Aspiring food and energy self-reliant community
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 10:03:07 -0700

This kind of coming together is a sensible dream but in many areas, for many
people, it's already hit the fan. It's also likely the vast majority can't
move for one reason or another, or would leave behind whatever family or
friends they already have. We network with like minded folks where we are, as
opportunity arises, and grow for markets in retirement.