livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Aspiring food and energy self-reliant community

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Twoearthandsky@aol.com
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Aspiring food and energy self-reliant community
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:31:51 EST

Group,

We would welcome correspondence with anyone on or off list who is interested in living a food and energy self-reliant lifestyle in a cooperative effort with others. We fancy ourselves as an aspiring IC, but fail to get any interested takers as we are only the two of us and don't have the attractive material and social advantages that most established ICs have. However, you can read about our attempts of bringing together an IC on our land at http://directory.ic.org/2128/Dapala_Farm

We feel many people will want join us in community when TSHTF. We want quality people to join us when that happens. Living where food and energy self-reliance is being lived and practiced (as we have been living for 19 years now) would be a good bet for people in the near future, does anyone agree?

Best Wishes,  Daniel & Patti