livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fw: THE HIGHER EARNING REPORT ~ Sunday, September 14, 2008

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fw: THE HIGHER EARNING REPORT ~ Sunday, September 14, 2008
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:11:14 -0600

Paul, This comes from a fellow I have known and read for 20 some years since he had the radio show "Inform America", very knowledgeable yet humorous. This article in the very least is support for learning to live on the land and also worthwhile from the aspect of being able to prosper financially as well. I hope you read it and feel it is worth posting. Thanks Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "THE INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EARNING" <marlena@instituteofhigherearning.com>