livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Rabbit's?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Terry Wereb" <frostedacres@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Rabbit's?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:42:38 -0400

I am raising rabbits-- I  sell to a local  pet food processor, and am in process of writing the technical stuff needed and designing a  processing room to be my own State inspected facility for several purposes-- I DO  have a  caterer and a few restaurants knocking at my door.....
 the pet food processor actually pays more than Pel Freez at this point-- is only 30 miles away- and takess all sizes and colors of rabbits- not so with PelFreez
 Aliza-- pasturing rabbits is not as simple/inexpensive as you make it sound-the more rabbits one is raising, the harder it is to hold feed costs down- every method of raising rabbits has plusses and minuses...

TerryW