livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] I live here an in the middle of this issue RE: Grazing on Public Lands

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] I live here an in the middle of this issue RE: Grazing on Public Lands
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:51:11 -0400

At 09:21 AM 7/31/2008, you wrote:
Liz,

The book "All Flesh is Grass" by Gene Logsdon is an excellent treatise
on super low input pasture farming. He is from the old school "keep your
money in your pocket" and the very old school "work with nature" lines
of thought.

Great idea. I have his book on growing grains, but hadn't thought to consult his other books. I will acquire a copy of that.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com