livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] salmonella scare damages

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] salmonella scare damages
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:32:11 -0400

At 02:11 PM 7/21/2008, you wrote:

Perhaps, with smaller regional distributions, we could stop thinking of each other as "suspects".
I know I sure am tired of feeling like one.

I understand what you're saying, but "suspects" has a generic meaning as well as the criminal one. All I was implying was the pool of possible sources. I'm the last person who would assume there was criminal intent (or would assume there should be criminal prosecution).

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com