livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Weston A Price Foundation

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Weston A Price Foundation
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

Norma,

The nutrition info from weston price has been pivotal in my finding healing
from systemic candida, horrid allergies (sores in my nose, sides of mouth, ER
visit for going into shock after eating commercial pork, etc.). I use
Nourishing Traditions for recipes for lactofermented foods and tonic broths
and drinks such as: homemade ginger ale (which all my kids immediately get
at the moment they feel nauseous -- it's kept more than one flu bug shortened
or stopped in its tracked).

Kefir works.

Carrie