livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] high price of hay

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Daniel Conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] high price of hay
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:35:24 -0500

I like the high price of hay, since I don't have animals to keep my grass under control, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Horse....it's what's for dinner."
It won't be long before we see the same situation in other pets.
Our society and its luxuries are finally showing the signs of realization that the things we have been sold are for the sake of the selling, not for the sake of usefulness.

Dan C.