livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Populations

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "BirdWalk" <birdwalk@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Populations
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:51:02 -0500

Most agreeable on the huge agribusiness and government wanting to control
the food supply.

However several folks I know are making a nice living in agriculture with
the oddity market. Such as we 'grew' baloots for several years. The guy
down the road had less than an acre of corn - hand inoculated with some sort
of fungus for the Asian market. Yet another was growing star beans.

www.nonais.org