livingontheland - [Livingontheland] E. E. Mitchamore has sent you a news story from CBS 42

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "CBS 42" <keyenewsweb@keyetv.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] E. E. Mitchamore has sent you a news story from CBS 42
  • Date: 13 Apr 2008 07:04:00 -0500

E. E. Mitchamore saw "Austin merchants cope with rising produce costs" on CBS 42 and thought you'd be interested in it too.

Here's what they wrote to you about it:

Austin is probably a bit more "progressive" than some cities, but I think we'll see more of this sort of market-driven response to the problems we've been discussing.

Article Link:
http://www.keyetv.com/content/news/topnews/story.aspx?content_id=900ab3c7-76ac-4f06-848d-59a896ae09dc

To see more stories please visit http://www.keyetv.com

This email was sent to you by E. E. Mitchamore and is not automated. This station will not store or use your email address in any way.

  • [Livingontheland] E. E. Mitchamore has sent you a news story from CBS 42, CBS 42, 04/13/2008