livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Diversifying the woodlot (was Re: GroupEncourages Relocalization. . .)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "bruce smith" <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Diversifying the woodlot (was Re: GroupEncourages Relocalization. . .)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:20:50 -0500

I own it...

it was the very first book I purchased many years ago..I've been gardening that way for years now.. You can grow a LOT of food using the techniques in that book.. The cover is falling off !! I have it right in front of me as we speak.. Isn't it out of print now?
I'm looking forward to extending both ends of my harvest season.. Right now it is roughly from 5-15------10-20..But we have had stuff winter over and come back.. even tomatoes have reseeded.. That is why I'ld like to try the hoophouse and cold frame used in Fourseasons..