livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Spin Farm method

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TamesonOB" <tamesonob@metrocast.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Spin Farm method
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:39:23 -0500

Thanks Paul. I actually have most of those books - it wasn't the actual growing I wanted to learn about so much as the marketing, pricing strategies, how to make the most of your space at the market. Suggestions on how to sell to restaurants etc. Any book suggestions on that? I've currently got Andrew Lee's Backyard Market Gardening on my list but it's pretty scant beyond that.

TIA
Tameson in NH
http://tamesonsmusings.blogspot.com/