livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Spin Farm method

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TamesonOB" <tamesonob@metrocast.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Spin Farm method
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:14:44 -0500

Hi all,

Thinking about maybe taking my gardening to the next level and developing a market garden. I stumbled on the SPIN farming website and wanted to know if any of you folks out there have any experience with this method. I don't have a lot of capitol, and I'm hesitant to spend any kind of money on a gamble, hence my query. I was thinking of getting a book or two on market gardening (was looking to Eliot Coleman's book or some such) when I happened upon SPIN farming, but they have a series of 8 downloads (which look fairly substantial) for 12 bucks a piece and that's a pretty hefty price tag when you aren't sure what you're getting. What say you all? Any opinions?

Tameson in NH
http://tamesonsmusings.blogspot.com/