livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] [Circle_of_Light] Help in or around Ardmore, OK

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: A Rainbow Family Calendar & Tribal Mailer <circle_of_light@welcomehere.org>
  • To: azure@welcomehere.org, circle_of_light@welcomehere.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] [Circle_of_Light] Help in or around Ardmore, OK
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:09:08 -0800 (PST)

Wow, forgot I was on this email group. It has been so quiet! If there is
anyone in the area of Fort Pierce, FL, I am here-email me! I need friends
too!!

A Rainbow Family Calendar & Tribal Mailer <circle_of_light@welcomehere.org>
wrote: Just moved back from Santa Monica, Venice Beach CA... Need to find
some friends fast...
-
--
If you have any problems with the mailer go to: