livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Group Encourages Relocalization of Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Group Encourages Relocalization of Food
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:31:08 -0800

In my area you can get soaker hose material and make your own soaker design instead of using the long hoses. I strongly prefer soaker hoses too. Our summers are baking with little moisture so I either sprinkle or soak and with my heavy clay soaking is the way to go.

Just a thought.

Aliza
----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>