livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] animal feed

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "McBride & Putnam" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] animal feed
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:37:18 -0500

Wild cherry is poisonous one it is wilted.  I containa a substance that is akin cynaide.  We lost several goats, sheep and a horse to it.  Evidently they must really like the taste because each time they were on a escape and had run up the mountain.  The horse only grabbed a mouthful on a trail ride and that was it.
Norma