livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] IN THE TRENCHES: Factors to watch in the days ahead

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] IN THE TRENCHES: Factors to watch in the days ahead
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:28:08 -0700

Definitely it's not just a blip and then back to normal. Not for millions
already. This is just to alert people to the fact big media is just
cheerleading, and learning to live on the land, below the radar and out of
the line of fire, is becoming more urgent. Beyond that I don't make
predictions.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/106230b0-cd29-11dc-9b2b-000077b07658.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7876
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/01/bank-reserves-go-negative