livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Tagasaste

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Tagasaste
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Dieter,

I think low temperature will be more of a problem than soil for most people.  That species of tree is grown widely though out the tropics and semi-tropics on all kinds of soil.

Ken H

Thanks Ken, almost what I have been looking for, except that I have a particularly heavy clay soil, which may exclude this option.

Dieter Brand
Portugal
Tagasaste, Chamaecytisus palmensis