livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] animal feed

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Elizabeth B." <spacecitydx@webtv.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] animal feed
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:02:17 GMT

You didn't say which animals or where you are but I have goats I'm in growing zone 8b here in Texas. I can maintain a year round pasture, grow my own live fodder as well as hay; which is mostly for bedding purposes.

If Paul, along with everyone else, is agreeable, I'll certainly submit my pasture list to the group. Fair warning, it's not in any kind of order. If this is off-topic to thegroup, please email me off list and I'll send it to you.

Thank you for sharing "Tagasaste," I'ld not run across this one and I'm off to google it.

Elizabeth