livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 2012

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 2012
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:33:12 -0800 (PST)

It is interesting to me that the people who read about the end of the earth, predict it happening on a certain day, do not continue reading where it says that no one knows when that will happen.

Let's just keep on truck'in or Let's just keep on garden'in.

I read today in the Leopold Letter about a farmer who has been no-till since 1980.  "In 1980 we took action, plunging 100 percent into no-till."

Ken H