livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 2012

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Douglas Willhite" <drwillhite@earthlink.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 2012
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:01:40 -0800

LOL - that is a great plan doug.

Aliza
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Willhite" <drwillhite@earthlink.net>
To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>; <activism98201@verizon.net>; <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 5:03 AM

"The thought of the Mayan calendar ending with the year 2012 often comes to
mind. Does anyone have information on what may happen and the ramifications
of these happenings?" Dean

Our plans regarding the future and 2012:
Plan A: Live well and help others to live well, long into the future.
Plan B: Live well and help others to live well until 12-20-2012 (when the
Mayan's suggest that civilization, as it is recognized, will be finished.)
If we're still alive come 2013, then it's back to Plan A.

Either way, our plans are essentially the same!
Doug