livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol from Coffee

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol from Coffee
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:39:27 -0700

If you're thinking global market, let me point out that most of that rural
population still have to feed themselves with local production. And they
have a market nearby wherever there's a village and people who like to eat
occasionally. They don't need four lane highways to reach them, and they do
use animal transport where they have it.