livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Mitigating Climate Change through Organic Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Mitigating Climate Change through Organic Agriculture
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 09:55:25 +0000

There is no way that any govt will endorse local food production and the reducing of food miles. Everything that this list and others like it advocate must be frightening them. We know that it is the way to go but there will be little tax revenue for them.
Pete

"There is clearly a lot of scope in reducing transport, processing and
packaging, as well as storage in our food system, all of which argue
strongly in favour of food production for local consumption in addition to
adopting organic, sustainable agricultural practices. "

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/mitigatingClimateChange.php
ISIS Press Release 05/12/07

Mitigating Climate Change through Organic Agriculture

100's of DVD' and CD's on many topics. Sport, leisure, hobbies and many others. Horror, children and family films.
computer games and software, lingerie, beauty products.
www.yourhomeentertainment.co.uk