livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] U.S. food banks, in a squeeze, tighten belts

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] U.S. food banks, in a squeeze, tighten belts
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:44:56 -0700

I have to differ. All the "mistakes" are overcharges. NEVER undercharges. I
repeat: they are ALWAYS in the groceries' favor. I could count at least a
hundred times I've seen this happen at various groceries. No, it is not
malice; it is company policy and it's common across several grocery chains.
Our local Trader Joe's is an absolute exception. YMMD.