livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Skeptical Environmentalist

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Skeptical Environmentalist
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:49:34 -0700

Well, they tell us that oil-derived pesticides and gas-derived fertilizer
going up so high is gradually driving industrial agriculture to the brink
of extinction. At some point very soon those of us who grow sustainably -
and profitably - without fossil fuels will actually be able to undercut the
poisonous storebought garbage. But you decide.