livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Refractometer recommendation?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Refractometer recommendation?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:24:58 -0500 (CDT)

Hi folks. Looks like I've had another glitch with Verizon's web mail. I did
a reply to an existing e-mail, likely from Mr. Willhite (sorry!), and gutted
it in order to fill in my posting and this is what happened. I do this from
time to time, but on occasion (and for what reason I do not know) it does
this :-(

Sorry for any confusion.

NOTE: I'll add the e-mail address to my address book and from this point on
use only It to post new postings!

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA