livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] spams?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] spams?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:46:32 -0400

At 12:16 PM 9/15/2007, you wrote:

Seems I must have accidentally let a couple spams through. I'm seeing
dozens of spams every day and I try to block each one with all posts on
moderate. We're really getting bombed for some reason ...

Everyone's mail servers are getting choked up with spam right now. I have a friend who runs an ISP, and he said his spam had gone from about ten thousand a day to over 100,000 a day in the last couple of weeks. I'm on satellite internet, and their mail servers got so slow I have to go back to my dial-up account sometimes to get my mail.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com