livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] How this list has helped me

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] How this list has helped me
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:52:11 -0600

Mitch and all, Lester Brown's only one of many and in the perspective of
history their warnings are quite credible. In the long view, humanity has
had its ups and downs all over the world. Some peoples, some communities
survive and some simply don't. It happens. Empires rise and fall, including
this one. And "all that's left are the rats... and the lizards... "

Communities and regions vary greatly anyway, regardless of what's going on
in the larger society. Some thrive and prosper while others slip into
poverty and perish. It's up to us which way we go, not up to governments or
movements.

CYA.