livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] And here's Ecology Action Books

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Wayne" <wa2yne@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] And here's Ecology Action Books
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:46:49 -0500

 You know, you can prune tomato plants. I have done so, and even trellis trained some in the past.
 Those plants sound like the Grape tomatoes I had one year, things kept trying to take over the garden. I have had cherry tomato plants
 that would have been over 8 feet high if I'd had something higher to train them on.
 Under good conditions, tomato plants can turn into a jungle if not managed...

Wayne WA2YNE
 Imperial, Tejas
www.desert-rat.com