livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] southwest growing question

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] southwest growing question
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 08:59:37 -0600

They could try gardening in the winter in Phoenix. Otherwise, crispy
critters.

Due to severe limits on water supplies plus the serious need for energy
hogging air conditioning almost year round, development in Phoenix is
inherently unsustainable. The cost of energy and water can't go anywhere
but up, up, up.