livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Sweet Potatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Sweet Potatoes
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:50:25 -0500

Ken

I just watched "Ruth Stout's Garden" again and found no mention of sweet potato planting. She did say to follow your intuition so I'll try that.

Thanks

Marty
On May 15, 2007, at 8:01 PM, Ken Hargesheimer wrote:

Watch the Ruth Stout video.  Ken Hargesheimer

Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org> wrote:
I've got some fine slips ready to plant. I'm used to sticking them in
the side of loosely tilled hills. Now I've got level ground, to punch
holes into??? Hmmm??? If you have had experience planting sweet
potatoes using no till methods I'd like to hear about it. - Thanks

Marty - Kansas City