livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "oil" beneath Colorado?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "oil" beneath Colorado?
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:12:23 -0700 (PDT)

My guess is that the price of gasoline is already driving the price of food bonkers.  Put that with the weather disasters we have already faced in the US, and it looks bad for those buying all of their food, eh?

Tis why I have my fingers crossed that what I have will be all right.

Hey, today one of the watermelon seeds finally showed itself!  Progress!

Gloria, Texas