livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "oil" beneath Colorado?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "oil" beneath Colorado?
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:20:44 -0600

And the bottom line is, fossil fuel use for food production is going to
decrease as prices continue to rise over the long term. There is no good
substitute for petroleum and natural gas. Every alternative has its
drawbacks and limitations. The good news is we can produce more and better
food without using any fossil fuels.