livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Why Organic is Better For You

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Why Organic is Better For You
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:10:20 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't referring to Mercola, but to Wong....a friend of mine in Malaysia.  He raises free range chickens and goats, too.....organically.  He does quite a bit of research into it all...particularly the health of his animals.   He is quite a font of information that one can count on.  He sells nothing except from his farms.

He is also a medical doctor, though.

I think you are sadly most likely right about Mercola.

Gloria, Texas