livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Why Organic is Better For You

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John Smith" <mikakigr@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Why Organic is Better For You
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:18:23 +0300

Gloria,

Mercola's site has a lot for someone to read. He seems to have departed from being a doctor interested in health issues to someone who wants to cash in to the utmost. His whole site seems to be sell, sell, sell. If you want to be particularly depressed just read about what he has to say about modern dentistry - no treatment that you or I have had on our teeth does not impinge on our health according to his site. I got the impression that the whole thing was not so much to inform us but to make us beat a path to his door and wait patiently in line so that he can treat us holistically.
I have in the past visited and read intensively what he has to say and I'm afraid I came away thinking charlaton. This is a shame. I would love there to be a site where all these things are treated without a profit motive behind them.

John Smith, Greece