livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] happenings to get fired up about growing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] happenings to get fired up about growing
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:55:05 -0500 (CDT)

I'd like to add that I'm not a fan of revolutions, as they tend to merely
replace those at the controls of power: the Bolshevik revolution is a good
study. As Buckminster Fuller said, you should look to obsolete a given
system by coming up with a better one rather than looking to reform the
existing (entrenched systems are nearly impossible to reform).

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA