livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Personal responsibility

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Personal responsibility
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:02:38 -0600

I know it's tempting to voice our opinions on everything but let's try to
keep posts related to our list description. I see a lot of lists every day,
and most of them are all over the road, hundreds of contentious issues, so
much it's hard to even guess what they're supposed to be about. This list
has been high signal to noise ratio from the start; let's keep it that way
please.