livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Waffle Gardens, Air Wells

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Waffle Gardens, Air Wells
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:42:21 -0400

Hi Pego,
Here are a couple of links along these lines. They are related to the air
wells in that the systems rely on the phase change of dew formation to
release the accumulated heat underground. Good luck.
David.
Mahaiwe Harvst C.S.A., Massachusetts.
http://www.sunnyjohn.com/indexpages/shcs_faq.htm#faq18
http://www.greenershelter.com/index.php?pg=2