livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Mandatory Almond Pasteurization

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Mandatory Almond Pasteurization
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:38:05 -0700 (PDT)

Kind of makes ya feel like the whole process has been taken over by the Food Nazis!

Overreaction is nowadays a part of it all.

Keeps me wondering.  I read once that the IRS only hires grade C type CPAs because they are cheaper to pay.  We have nonmedical folks making decisions on whether we are allowed to have this, or that medical procedure done and paid for.....so why not the same kind of folks making the decisions like this?

Inanity rules.

Gloria, Texas